Katie Holmes: Dumps Cruise, still loves Dermalogica
As the youngest of five children, Katie Holmes was born in Toledo, Ohio. Growing up she dabbled in theater acting and modeling. However it wasn’t until her co-starring role as the vibrant, somewhat “tom boy-ish” Joey Potter in the beloved coming of age series Dawson’s Creek that Katie Holmes achieved her claim to fame. The series ran from 1998 to 2003 making Holmes a household name. After the show’s end Katie Holmes acted in everything from independent films like Pieces of April for which she received high praises, to big blockbuster Hollywood films like Batman Begins. More recently Katie Holmes added another notch to her acting belt as she made her musical Broadway debut in October 2008, starring in Arthur Miller’s All My Sons.
More recently we are probably used to seeing Katie Holmes name attached to her (now-separated) husband actor Tom Cruise. Throughout their over-publicized relationship Katie Holmes still managed to keep her cool and hold her own. Keeping it classy and always looking effortlessly beautiful has been one of Holmes charms since the 90s. Now 33 and a mother to daughter Suri, we can only wonder what kind of new-age beauty secrets she has up her sleeve that helps her keep that youthful, natural glow. Thanks to an article in Cosmopolitan Magazine we no longer have to wonder. One of her secrets? Dermalogica moisturizers and masques! Katie Holmes says “I use all of their moisturizers and masks. I’m into doing masks.” For 25 years Dermalogica has been introducing products that deliver great results to the masses. With an array of masques that treat everything from dehydration (Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Masque) to acne (Dermalogica Skin Refining Masque) you are sure to find the perfect masque for your skin perfecting needs. With products so wonderful, you are well on your way to becoming a fan of Dermalogica like Katie Holmes.
Want to get that movie star look like Katie Holmes? Then check out some of the Dermalogica products she uses! Click the pictures to learn more or make a purchase.
Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Masque
- A creamy, moisture-replenishing masque that provides vital nourishment for ultra-dry skin
- Helps to alleviate fine lines and visible dryness. Contains no artificial fragrance or color
- Intended for use on dry or prematurely-aging skin
- Use once or twice a week as prescribed
Dermalogica Skin Refining Masque
- A skin-clarifying, texture-refining masque with oil-absorbing clays and purifying plant extracts to deep-cleanse the skin, helping to reduce oily-skin breakouts
- Contains no artificial fragrance or color
- Use over the entire face and neck or as a super-refining masque for the t-zone.
- Intended for skin with excess oil production
Last updated byat .